Google
 

Monday, February 4, 2008

3D Animation, First Ever!

3d Animation is everywhere! It is on televisions, cinemas, and internet. It is used in advertising and entertainment. There are lots of 3d animation, there are the 3d animated film, 3d games, 3d animated commercials, 3d cartoons and others even use 3d animations as a video for occasions. I knew all of these since I was a kid. And then going back at my childhood days, I remember of dreaming to a cartoonist/animator for films or games. That was the time too when I was really obsessed with PS2. But years later, as i entered college my ambition to be an animator lie low and there came my ambition to be a webmaster. But, there's still my love for art.

Few years later, I've noticed myself, doing lot's of art stuff but with the aid of computer. I am doing photo manipulations, digital painting, graphics designing and animating with flash. And a week ago, I decided to start studying 3ds Max.

Below is a flash video of my first ever 3d animation. It is an animated hourglass, it is on the tutorial of 3ds Max. Hope you enjoy!










No comments: