Google
 

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Ahyrheynne's Fortress



This is my fortress, citadel whatsoever. This website is inspired by the medieval time, fairies, and enchanted forest. While creating the layout I am watching Barbie movies, and so I can say that it is also inspired by Barbie.


Since I was a little I always dream of being a princess and fairy. I find it very enchanting, and so I call myself an enchantress (lol). I really wanted to be a fairy because I love the forest, but I also wanted to be a princess so I can live in an astonishing castle. Therefore, I came up with this website's design, which I united the concept of both.

Anyways, this is the URL www.ahyrheynne.com. And from now on, you guys must remember my name, it's A-H-Y-R-H-E-Y-N-N-E. Thank you! Love you all! mwah!

No comments: